Champions League is the annual tournament that features all of the domestic champions and top finishers in European Club soccer battling it out to be crowned the top club team in Europe. Champions League receives a lot of coverage here in the United States because it will generally include the most popular teams in Europe such as Manchester United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Bayern Munich, among others.
On this page I will recommend our top rated betting site for Americans interested in betting on Champions League online, touch on the different bets you can make during the Champions League tournament, and finish with a simple 3 step guide you can follow to bet on Champions League from the USA.
Best Champions League Sportsbook for Americans
|100% up to $250||Review||Visit|
Bovada.lv is our top rated betting site for US residents looking to bet on Champions League matches online.
Bovada is one of the most popular online betting sites serving the US market. They have the largest variety of betting options for Champions League matches and generally offer the most player friendly odds for Champions League of our top rated betting sites.
Champions League Betting Options
The two main bets you can make on Champions League throughout the tournament are bets on each individual match, or futures wagers such as tournament champion, group winner, etc.
Individual Match Betting
The three main bets you can make on individual Champions League matches include spread, to win (money line) and total.
I will use the odds from the first leg of the Chelsea vs Lille round of 16 match as an example:
- Spread – With this bet the favorite must win by more than the spread amount, while the underdog can win the match or lose by less than the spread.
- Win – This is simply a bet on the outcome of the match. Also known as a money line or 1×2 bet. In the above example you would have to risk $315 to win $100 (payout of $415) betting on Chelsea to win the game, while a $100 bet on Lille to win the game would win $900 (payout $1000).
- Total – This is a bet on the total number of goals to be scored in the match by both teams. The oddsmaker will set a “total” and you can bet on whether the number of goals scored will be “over” or “under” this amount.
There are also a variety of futures wagers you can bet on the Champions League tournament.
This screenshot is an example of the futures odds for betting on the Champions League winner. These odds were taken heading into the round of 16.
Other futures bets you could make on Champions League include group winner, to advance from the group, top goal scorer, and more.
Bet On Champions League From The US – 3 Steps
Follow these three steps to place your Champions League bets online from anywhere in the United States.
Step 1. Join Bovada.lv
Click the above link, click ‘Bet Now’ on our landing page, and fill out the sign up form to open your acccount.
Step 2. Deposit
Log into your new account and click on the ‘Deposit’ link under your accounts drop down menu. Choose your preferred deposit method, enter the deposit amount, and follow the instructions to complete the deposit.
Bovada accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Bitcoin deposits.
Step 3. Place Your Champions League Bets
- Click ‘Sports’ from the top menu bar and select ‘Soccer’ from the secondary menu.
- Select ‘UEFA Champions League’ from the ‘All Soccer’ drop down menu.
- Click on the bet you want to make to add to your Bet Slip.
- Enter your risk amount and click ‘Place Bets’ to lock in your wager.
Ready to bet? Click here to visit Bovada.lv.