The 2023 Grand National will take place this Saturday, April 15th at Aintree Racecourse in England. The race is scheduled to take place at 5:15 GMT, which is 12:15pm EST.
The Grand National is a huge event in British culture with many people who don’t typically watch or bet on horse racing throughout the year, tuning in to watch and place bets on the Grand National every April.
On this page I will recommend a betting site for US residents interested in betting on the Grand National, look at the odds for the race, and provide a simple three step guide you can follow to place your bets this Saturday.
Best Racebook For Americans
|100% up to $250||Review||Visit|
Bovada.lv is our recommended betting site for Americans looking to bet on the 2023 Grand National. Bovada is taking bets on the Grand National winner and top 5 finish at fixed odds in the Sportsbook, and also offering the full variety of horse racing betting options for the race in their Racebook.
Grand National Betting Odds
Here are the fixed winner odds for the Grand National race from the Bovada.lv Sportsbook (odds taken on April 13th – two days before the race).
Corach Rambler, Delta Work, and Noble Yeats are the three favorites, but with 40 horses in the field, it’s really anyone’s race to win on Saturday.
Bet On The Grand National in the US – 3 Step Guide
Follow this three step tutorial to bet on the 2023 Grand National from anywhere in the United States of America.
Step 1. Join Bovada.lv
Click the above link, select ‘Join Now’ on the landing page, and complete the sign up form to open your account.
Step 2. Deposit
After logging into your new Bovada account click on the ‘Deposit’ link under your accounts drop down menu. Select your preferred deposit method, enter the amount, and follow the instructions to fund your account.
Bovada accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and MatchPay (Venmo, Zelle, ApplePay, PayPal, etc.) deposits. You can cash out your winnings through most of those same methods, as well as via bank wire or check.
Step 3. Place Your Bets
For fixed odds bets on the race winner or top 5 finish you can bet through the Bovada Sportsbook.
- Click ‘Sports’ from the top menu bar.
- Open the ‘All Sports’ drop down menu and select ‘Horse Futures & Props’.
- Select the bet you want to place from the Grand National ‘To Win’ or ‘Top 5 Finish’ betting lines.
- Enter your Risk amount on the Bet Slip and click ‘Place Bets’.
For the full variety of horse race betting options using parimutuel betting lines you can bet through the Bovada Racebook.
- Click ‘Horses’ from the top menu bar.
- Open the ‘All Tracks’ drop down menu and select ‘Aintree-UK’.
- The Grand National will be race #6 on April 15th.
- Select the bets you want to place (win/place/show, exacta, trifecta, etc.) and click ‘Add To Betslip’.
- Enter your Stake amount for each bet and click ‘Place Bets’ to make your wagers.
Ready to bet? Click here to visit Bovada.lv.
Grand National • Grand National betting