The Los Angeles Lakers are one of the most storied sports teams in the United States. The Lakers (along with the Boston Celtics) have the most titles in NBA history with 17. LA currently has a strong team lead by Lebron James and Anthony Davis, and they will be looking to add another title this year.
Below I will outline the different bets Americans can make on the LA Lakers throughout the 2023 NBA Playoffs. I will recommend an online sportsbook that accepts US residents from across the country, and provide a straight forward three step guide you can follow to bet on the LA Lakers online quickly and easily.
Best NBA Sportsbook for Americans
|50% up to $1000||Review||Visit|
BetOnline.ag is our recommended sportsbook for Americans interested in betting on the LA Lakers online. BetOnline has served the US betting market for over two decades and has built a strong reputation as a trusted and popular betting site over that time.
BetOnline offers a wide variety of LA Lakers betting options throughout the season and playoffs.
Los Angeles Lakers Betting Options
Below I will outline examples of a few of the bets you can make on the LA Lakers during the 2023 NBA Playoffs. Check out our basketball betting page for more in depth examples of popular NBA wagers.
LA Lakers Game Bets
You can bet on every Los Angeles Lakers game throughout the regular season and playoffs. Select ‘Basketball’ -> ‘NBA’ -> ‘NBA Basketball Game’ in the BetOnline.ag sportsbook to see the betting lines available.
Here is a screenshot of the three most popular NBA wagers using game 5 of the Lakers first round series vs the Memphis Grizzlies:
- Spread – In the above example the Lakers are +3.5 underdogs to win game 5 in Memphis. A spread bet on the Lakers +3.5 would win if the Lakers either win the game outright or lose by 3 or fewer points.
- Money Line – In the above example the Lakers are +145 underdogs to win the game. This means a $100 bet on the Lakers money line would win $145 (payout $245) if they won the game.
- Total – An over/under bet on the number of points to be scored in the game by both teams. The total for game 5 is set at 221.5 points and you can bet on whether the number of points scored will be over or under that total.
You can select the team names on the BOL website to see the full list of betting lines for each game.
LA Lakers NBA Championship Odds
You can also bet on the Lakers to win the NBA Title throughout the regular season and playoffs. Select ‘NBA’ -> ‘NBA Futures’ -> ‘Championship’ in the BOL sportsbook.
Here is a screenshot of the NBA Championship winner odds with the Lakers up 3 games to 1 vs Memphis in round 1:
**I included the teams with 50-1 or shorter odds in the screenshot.
LA Lakers Playoff Series Betting
During the playoffs you can wager on each individual Lakers series. Select ‘NBA’ -> ‘NBA SERIES’ in the BetOnline sportsbook.
Here are the odds in the Lakers vs Grizzlies series with LA up 3 games to 1:
BetOnline also offers series correct score, and other series props.
How To Bet On The Los Angeles Lakers – 3 Step Guide
Follow these three steps to get your LA Lakers bets placed online within minutes.
Step 1. Join BetOnline.ag
Click the above link, select ‘Join Now’ on the home page, and fill out the registration form to open your account.
BetOnline is our top rated betting site for NBA betting. They accept players from everywhere in the US (no restrictions) and are one of the most popular and trusted brands serving the US market.
Step 2. Deposit
Log into your BOL account and click on the ‘Deposit’ button. Choose your deposit method, enter the amount, and follow the instructions to make your deposit.
BOL accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more.
Step 3. Place Your LA Lakers Bets
- Open the ‘Basketball’ drop down menu and select the NBA link related to the bet you want to make.
- Select the LA Lakers bet(s) you want to make to add them to your Bet Slip.
- Enter your risk amount on the Bet Slip.
- If you’re happy with the bet amounts and potential winnings, click ‘Place Bet’ to make the wager(s).
Ready to bet? Click here to visit BetOnline.ag.