It’s Draft Day! The 2020 NFL Draft is set to begin with the first round taking place tonight at 8pm. Rounds 2-3 will take place tomorrow and rounds 4-7 on Saturday. All three rounds of the draft will be shown on ABC, ESPN and NFL Network.
This years draft will be done in a virtual manner with top team officials making their picks remotely from their individual residences and top draft picks joining the broadcast virtually as well. It’s going to be really interesting to see how the NFL Draft proceeds this year, and with no other sporting events to compete with I’m sure it will be one of the most watched (and bet on) drafts in history.
On this page I will recommend our top rated betting site, look at the odds for some of the more popular NFL Draft bets, and finish up with a simple 3 step guide you can follow to place your NFL Draft bets online.
Best Betting Site for Americans
SportsBetting.ag is our top rated betting site for US residents and this is especially true for the NFL Draft. They have a wide variety of NFL Draft betting lines available including a good selection of fun prop bets relating to the draft.
|50% up to $1000||Review||Visit|
NFL Draft Betting Odds
Here is a look at the odds for some of the different NFL Draft bets you can make at SportsBetting.ag. You can find the up to date odds at the SportsBetting website by opening the ‘Football’ drop down menu and selecting ‘NFL Draft’ in the sportsbook. The below lines are from April 23rd.
Who will #1 overall pick hug first?
Joe Burrows is considered a lock for the #1 pick by the Cincinnati Bengals, so you don’t see him showing up in many of the other NFL Draft bets. This is one of the many fun and interesting bets you can make on the draft at SportsBetting.ag.
Third Overall Pick
Joe Burrows is considered a lock for the #1 pick and Chase Young is expected to go #2, so the third overall pick is the first one with real question marks. Jeffrey Okudah is considered the third best player in the draft, but if a team really wants Tua they could trade up for him. And if Chase Young somehow slips from #2 he could be a value play here at +2000.
Draft Position of Players
SportsBetting also has over/unders on the draft position of all of the high profile players. CeeDee Lamb one of the top wide receivers in the draft has an over/under of 12.5 overall, with him going in the first 12 picks of the draft at -240.
SportsBetting.ag has a huge selection of draft props available. You really have to go to the site to check them out. There are probably over 100 and you could definitely find some value.
- Broadcast props such as # of dogs or cats shown during round 1.
- 1st player drafted at each position (offensive lineman, running back, wide receiver, etc).
- Over/unders on player draft positions.
- Will certain players be 1st round picks.
- Will teams pick an offensive or defensive player first.
- More 1st round picks props (offensive vs defensive players, Big 10 vs Alabama players, PAC 12 vs ACC players, etc).
- Over/unders of total players drafted in round 1 by categories (total Alabama players, total wide receivers, total quarterbacks, total Big 12 players, etc).
Bet On NFL Draft in the United States – 3 Step Guide
Complete these three steps to get your 2020 NFL Draft bets placed from anywhere in the US.
Step 1. Open a SportsBetting.ag Account
Click the above link and fill out the sign up form on the home page to create your account.
Step 2. Deposit
Log into your new account and click on the ‘Deposit’ or ‘Cashier’ links. Select your preferred deposit method and follow the instructions to make your deposit.
SportsBetting accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Neteller, Skrill, bitcoin, etc. Minimum deposit is $50.
Step 3. Place Your NFL Draft Bets
You’re ready to place your bets.
- Click on ‘Sports’ from the top menu bar.
- Open the ‘Football’ drop down menu and select ‘NFL Draft’.
- Select the bet(s) you want to make to add them to your Bet Slip.
- Select ‘Straight Bet’ on the Bet Slip and enter your wager amounts.
- Click ‘Place my bet’ to confirm your bets.
Ready to bet? Click here to visit SportsBetting.ag.