UFC betting and sports betting as an industry have boomed over the past few years. I added this page to help Kentucky and North Carolina residents learn how to bet on UFC fights online.
On this page I’ve outlined the following:
- Our top recommended betting site for Americans.
- A quick summary of the sports betting regulation progress in North Carolina and Kentucky.
- A UFC betting example and a summary of some other popular UFC bets.
- 3 step guide you can follow to place UFC bets online.
Best UFC Betting Site for Americans
|50% up to $1000||Review||Visit|
SportsBetting.ag is our top-rated betting site for Americans, including anyone living in Kentucky or North Carolina.
SportsBetting is primarily focused on serving the United States betting market and this shows through in their bet offerings, promotions and customer service.
Sports Betting in North Carolina and Kentucky
North Carolina and Kentucky are at different points in terms of progressing towards allowing regulated sportsbooks to operate in the states.
In North Carolina the Governor signed into law a bill that is meant to allow sports and horse race wagering on tribal lands. There are two tribal casinos (both Harrah’s) in western North Carolina that are expected to start taking bets at their physical locations in 2021. Unfortunately this doesn’t help the majority of North Carolina residents, but lawmakers are also considering a bill that would allow statewide sports betting in the future. Learn more on our North Carolina sports betting page.
In Kentucky two sports betting bills were introduced in 2019, but no progress has been made towards signing them into law.
To summarize, there really isn’t any options for regulated sports betting in North Carolina or Kentucky at this time. That said, residents of both states are able to place bets online at online betting sites that accept Americans and are licensed & regulated outside of the USA. SportsBetting.ag falls into this category.
UFC Betting Options
There are several bets you can make on a UFC fight, but simply betting on the fight winner gets the majority of action.
Let’s take a look at the odds for the Pedro Munhoz vs Jimie Rivera fight from UFC Vegas 20 as an example:
In the above example, Rivera is a -150 favorite to win the fight. This means you would have to risk $150 betting on Rivera to win $100. Munhoz is the +130 underdog, which means a $100 bet on Munhoz would win $130 (payout of $230).
Here are some other UFC bets you can make with short explanations:
- Method of Victory – A bet on the winner of the fight + the method of victory (decision, submission, knockout).
- Round Betting – A bet on the winner of the fight + the round they win in (or decision).
- Total Rounds – An over/under bet on the length of the fight.
Bet On UFC In North Carolina or Kentucky – Guide
Follow these three steps to bet on the UFC online.
Step 1. Join SportsBetting.ag
Click the above link and fill out the form on the home page to open your account.
Step 2. Deposit
Log into your new account and click ‘Cashier’ or ‘Deposit’. Select your preferred deposit method (Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, bitcoin, etc) and follow the instructions to make your deposit.
You can cash out your winnings via most deposit methods, as well as bank wire or check through the mail.
Step 3. Place Your UFC Bets
- Click ‘Sports’ from the top menu bar.
- Open the ‘Martial Arts’ drop down menu and select ‘MMA’.
- Select the bet you want to make and click ‘Straight Bet’ on the Bet Slip.
- Enter your risk amount and click ‘Place my bet’ to confirm.
Here’s a screenshot from UFC 248 to show you the clicks (Martial Arts is now in the ‘Main Sports’ section):
Ready to bet? Click here to visit SportsBetting.ag.